Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Free glasses


YEP! You read that right FREE!!!!

When I was contacted by Firmoo to try a pair of fashionable glasses for free, my first thoughts were "ya OK" (can you hear my sarcasm) But, hey I'll try anything for free. And, as a blogger all I had to do was write a review...which we know I don't do often so if I'm doing a review then you know it is worth it.

AND, seeing how I just had my eyes examined this was the perfect time. I needed new glasses. So, I headed on over to their website to check out what they had. And, me being the picky fashionista that I am I was afraid what I was getting myself into. I must say I was impressed with their selection. This was the first time I purchased glasses online but since they were free what did I have to lose...
nothing, right??

I saw these lil beauties and thought they were just too cute. They would be perfect on my little face.


I filled out all the information from my prescription and submitted it. It was that easy. Ten days later I had new glasses. 
(Only thing for my because I'm so tiny is they were a bit big but nothing my optometrist didn't fix in a snap)


If you do not wear prescription glasses that's OK too. You can order a pair just to be fashionable or even a pair of sunglasses. You can choose between: Computer glasses, Reading glasses, Retro, Vintage, Cat Eye, Clear, Fashion, Prescription Sports, Non- Prescription, and Polarized Sunglasses. So many choices.

They come nicely packaged and you get a nice case, a cleaning cloth and a very nice little bag to carry your glasses in. 


My new glasses are Anti-Scratch, Anti-Reflective. I am very pleased and I can see as clear as daylight.

If you are looking for a pair of glasses for FREE head on over to FIRMOO for your free pair of glasses (first time customers), all you have to do is pay for shipping. 
Not a bad deal at all, I know how much glasses cost...
This was JACKPOT!!!

If you have any questions you can visit the help center at:  http://www.firmoo.com/help.shtml

I just love my new glasses, stylish and affordable!


I'd say my online purchase of glasses was a success.


2 comments:

  1. Those are really adorable and I am due for new glasses! I am definitely going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those frames!! I seriously need to consider ordering a new pair for myself (she says as she is adjusting her broken glasses) haha.

    I hope you're having a great week my dear!
    Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! We are hosting a great giveaway too which is a wonderful opportunity to give some extra exposure to you lovely blog. Come and link up, enter the giveaway and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved