Monday, December 31, 2012

Week in Review



How many new "Pins" did I add to my boards this week:   I added 78 pins and 4 more boards. If you are not following me on Pinterest you are missing out! Follow me!!

What you missed this week: It's the end of 2012 and essentially my last post for the year! And, what a year it's been. You can read my "2012 year in review" post here


Week in Photos: Follow me on Instagram if you are not a follower it's OK. Here's what I been up to...

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, I know I did. My daughter brought "Mocha" and as always he's a joy to have around. He even opened his own gifts. 



1. Yummy Quesadillas for lunch. 2. I wear my "J" for my friend Jenise battling breast cancer. 3. I was day dreaming at Lowe's. 4. Still dreaming, love that back splash. 5. Some crafty goodwill/habitat finds. 6. Taking a shopping break. 7. That time of year to start getting organized. 


A glimpse of the beautiful day's we have been having in the Carolina's. 


Go link up this week: This weeks linky parties:

Hometalk Social HopGo link up and if you are not on Hometalk, link up your blog. But, you should really check out Hometalk. I'm just sayin'!!

Featured Pinner Social Hop - I'm also looking for Pinterest Pinners to feature every week. If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few great ideas. 



A little bit about me:


1. I am an Aquarius. 

The Water Carrier

January 21 to February 19

Traditional
Aquarian Traits...

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual

On the dark side....

stubborn and diverse (Darn grudges I can hold)(Very diverse)
headstrong and impulsive (If I feel strong about something it's hard to change my mind)(Impulsive is soo true)
Unemotional and detached (I've had several tragedies that I don't get attached to things) 
Bad Bad Trait

Have a Blessed, Safe, Crazy & Happy New Year!

I will see you all Next year...

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you!! I absolutely adore that Mocha opens his own gifts! if only I could teach mine to do that :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved