Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Beautiful Organizing #3


How to Organize

How many times have you gone to the store to get something and then forgot what you needed when you got there? Note to self: Writing a to-do list saves time, energy and aggravation. 

I write everything down. I made a organizing to-do list for each room in my home. This allows me to write down what I want to organize, ideas I've had or maybe seen in blog land or Pinterest. This way when I get to that room I have everything I wanted to do written down. Easy peasy!!

If you are like me you have post-its EVERYWHERE!! Take all those notes and gather them in one place. Start jotting notes down in a notebook or planner that you can carry with you. Or if you are that addicted to sticky notes you can put them in your notebook. Then you will have access all the time to cross off your list.


Or, if you are a really smarty pants you can use your smart phone. Me??? Not so much!!


Categorize your to-do lists. And, what I mean by that is. Keep errands to run together, any calls you need to make together. Other categories could be goals, projects, and shopping. If you keep everything together then you won't have to look in 20 different places for something. 

I keep a blog planner and it is categorized by all things, blog, organizing and decorating. 


A couple other things you can do is prioritize your planner. Or break it down by day, week, and/or month. But, keep up on it. Your life will be so much easier if you write effective to-do lists. Believe me!!

Whatever you do create your planner, note book or to-do list according to your life style. I've seen lots of planners that look amazing but there are things I would never utilize so it was easier for me to create my own.

Now, last week I said I had a big announcement......



If you been following my blog then you know how many time's I've moved and if you are new here, let me break it down real easy for you. 8 TIMES IN 8 YEARS!!! Was that easy enough??? I am not a happy camper. So for the next couple months I will try and blog as much as I can. And, I will take you on my journey. Are you ready??? Cause I'm not.

Now it's time to get...


Have a CRAZY BEAUTIFUL week!


3 comments:

  1. I used to write lists and then forget them on the kitchen counter. LOL Thank God for my IPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O how I love your organizational skills, I need them! I am working on getting on track, I believe that I am borderline hoarder....so room by room, I am getting ready of stuff, but wait, seems like I just did that...smh! Thanks for the tips and motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to get more organized, too! January always does that to me. I'm so happy I found your blog, I can't wait to see where you move to!

    I'm a new follower from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved