Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blog Survey



We are almost 3 weeks into 2013 and I would like to know what my readers think. I want to improve my blog for you. So I created this little survey. It's 10 quick questions, don't worry I made this easy for you.

or




Any feedback, suggestions, ideas that you have are welcome. I can't promise that I can put every suggestion into place. I will read everything you have to say and try my best to make by blog a better place.

All I'm asking is that you be honest, constructive, and courteous with your feedback. In other words, be nice to me...LOL

I have poured a lot of time and effort into Crazy Beautiful Life - as a result sometimes criticism can be a little difficult to hear. However, I think this information is important to the growth of my blog and to me as a blogger.

Fell free to either leave feedback in comments below or  share them privately with me via e-mail. Thank you for taking the time to fill out my really quick survey!!

Have a CRAZY BEAUTIFUL day!




2 comments:

  1. Denyse, I tried to do the survey but since I am a new follower I couldn't give an honest opinion on part of the questions. It wouldn't let me submit with unanswered questions. I am following you in my Google Reader, love DIY, crafting and food posts as well as everyday and organizing. I hope to link up to some of your hops in the future :) Hope you get some good feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denyse, as Beverly, I tried to answer to all the question, but I can't do it honestly because I'm a new reader too! I can tell you that I love the way you use colors and how you give new life to some furniture and accessories. Enjoy your time, Clara.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved