Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Color Inspiration #6


PURPLES  & GREENS

  "Life is a great big canvas...Throw all the color on it you can"...

Have you ever looked at a head of cabbage? Yeah! Well me neither. Maybe we should. I came across this website that has a lot of great color inspirations and one of the color inspirations came from a head of cabbage. Amazing Stuff! 

I thought Purple and Greens was a great color combination to look at this week. 

I bet you we could paint some mirrors and make cute wall art like these. 



This is a bit busy for me, but it does show the great use of colors.


I just love this table decor. And, them vases!! ~I want~


If you like patchwork quilting here is an adorable set for you. You can get this set on Amazon. Isn't that chair in the corner the cutest thing???


Another simple way to decorate is to paint a hutch or shelf and add some colorful curtains. Then it makes it easy to change the color of a room. All you need is new curtains and some paint ;-)


How about this absolutely adorable baby's room. 


I love the striped curtains and the floral throw pillows. What a cute and cozy room. 


And, if you are feeling really froggy...you can paint your furniture!!


If you love the purple and green home decor you can visit Creating Wonderful Spaces. She has so many stunning "cabbage" rooms.

WHAT COLOR INSPIRES YOU?

Have a "CRAZY BEAUTIFUL" day!!!



8 comments:

  1. Green is one of my favorite colors to live with, I have it everywhere! I also have pops of orange and turquoise all tempered with tan. It's a weird combo but I think it works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful. My favorite color is green and the boyfriend's is purple. I will have to show him this post tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denyse, I aboslutely love purple and since green (well emerald green) is the pantone color of the year, what a great combo!! I never knew there was such beautifully colored cabbage!!

    I hope you're having a great week and a Happy New Year!

    Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there - new follower from the blog hop! Love the blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day! :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous color combination! Thanks! -Marci

    Thank you for linking up to The Great Blog Train!
    Angie@godsgrowinggarden.com
    Marci@stonecottageadventures.com
    Helen@blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I never knew I could love a cabbage-inspired color-scheme! It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in an old home and it is green with dark purple trim. I love that color combination! Found you on the SITS Forum and following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post was made just for me! I'm a purple NUTS and now a cabbage fan! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved