Thursday, January 10, 2013

Color Inspiration #7



First is was a head of cabbage and now it's eggplant. I guess all you have to do is go to the market and pick up some produce and get inspired or hungry. If you are looking for some color inspiration then you need to check out design-seeds.


Let's look at some amazing eggplant inspired rooms.

{source}
{source}

I'd add a little more of the blue to this room. Maybe some throws or a frame on the desk.

This is a pretty amazing look for an entrance or a great look for a shed or barn.


OK, I really love this mirror!


Add some dark purple, pink and blue accessories to a bath. Or paint a shelf "eggplant".


You could paint a room and then accessorize with the other colors you choose.


I think this would make a cute teenagers room. 


This is eggplant inspiring...that's for sure!


If you love shades or blue, purple and pinks then you should be looking at eggplants for inspiration. They do make a great combination of colors.

What color inspires you??

Have a CRAZY BEAUTIFUL day!!!



5 comments:

  1. I love Design Seeds. So much inspiration in this post. I love everything. Stopping by and following your great blog from A Lovely Thursday Blog Hop! :) Have a great weekend.

    Kathy @ lifeonlakeshore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all shades of purple, so these rooms are just gorgeous to me! I'm following via A Lovely Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The colors I'm most attracted to for my house are greens, red-oranges, and aquas. An eclectic mix, but I use a lot of tans I guess to temper it. Hopefully it works! For clothes colors though, I love these colors in your post to wear. They're some of my favorites, especially that fuschia/purpley color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Denyse! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Come check out my post that features you! http://pynkkrush.blogspot.com/2013/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love purple, and these rooms look wonderful! Some are a bit too dark for me, but I can see using the colour as an accent in a more neutral room. Beautiful post!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved