Thursday, January 24, 2013

Color Inspiration #8


Pin It

Flowers are a great way to get some color inspiration. Next time you are in a garden or around a bunch of colorful flowers take a good look at how the colors look together. You might be amazed at what you will find.  If you are looking for some color inspiration then you need to check out design-seeds.


Look at these beautiful floral inspired rooms.

If you like bright colors this ones for you. A bit bright for me but I will take that vase on the table.


I really have a thing for vases and those are too cute. I think these colors would be pretty in a sun room.


If you are into serious floral colors here ya go...


How about this bathtub?? Pretty darn colorful and cute, right?


What is there not to love??? How darn adorable...


This is a really cute idea for a kids playroom. 


This room looks like "Mums", that's the first flower I thought of when I saw it. 


I absolutely adore this. What a great way to dress up some shadow boxes. I will be figuring a way to do this in my new house. Don't you love it???



If you like flower gardens with lots of color, this is great way to bring all those colors indoors.


This my friends is taking color to an extreme. Holy bright kitchen...you won't need coffee to wake you after walking in there. LOL


Pin It
WHAT COLOR INSPIRES YOU???



4 comments:

  1. I love the color blocking on the white shelving units and on the bookcases. Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue! That is the color that is inspiring me lately, peacock blue, teal blue, pale light blue. And I used to dislike it. So funny how our tastes change.

    I love all the color in the photos...I'm a color girl!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Except for that kitchen, and only because I'd be afraid I'd get blinded by it if the sun shines into it, I love every picture you posted. I live for bright pops of color and happy rooms. Great finds!

    Found you from the blog hop. Newest follower! Can't wait to read more, friend!

    Swing by if you can.

    xo
    Sarah
    Growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun collection of cheerful and colorful rooms!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved