Friday, January 4, 2013

Featured Pinner Friday




Let's give a big shout out to Audra from The Kurtz Corner.


Hi! I'm Audra, creator and author of The Kurtz Corner. For as long as I can remember I've been a pretty crafty gal. Now, it's not documented, but I'm pretty sure my first words as a child were glitter and hot glue. It all started with coloring books and painting, art class and craft nights, which ultimately led to opening my first jewelry business in high school, way before Etsy was around! Years later in 2011 I created my first blog, The Kurtz Corner, as a creative outlet and to share my affinity of all things crafty and baking with the world! Blogging has become such a huge part of my life and I have made so many wonderful connections! 

When did you first start blogging? May 2011

What inspired you to blog? I really just needed a creative outlet! I would make so many crafts and bake so many treats that my friends and family loved, I figured, why not share it with the world?!

What do you blog about? I blog mostly about DIY crafts and baking with a few real life posts thrown in the mix!

What is the best thing about blogging? The best part of blogging for me is seeing my crafts and recipes inspire others! It make my heart so happy to see others inspired by what I love to do. Blogging has also given me the wonderful opportunity to connect with so many women across the states and even around the world!
She's quite the pinner too with 46 boards and over 1500 pins!!!
If you get a chance stop over and give Audra a big virtual pat on the back. This is where you can stalk find her...


CONGRATULATIONS, AUDRA!!!

If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few great ideas. 




4 comments:

  1. I remember her from the house show. I think it was either My First Place or House Hunters! I am following her now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her blog is so cute! Thanks for stopping by, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Audra! I've been enjoying following her blog. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature, Denyse!! Hehe, you're right, Diana, my husband and I were on HGTV's My First Place :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved