Friday, January 25, 2013

Featured Pinner Friday


Pinner of the Week

Let's give a big shout out to DeDe from Designed Decor.



Hello all the lovelies from My Crazy Beautiful life blog, I am so excited to be a featured pinner on Denyse’s blog.  I am DeDe Bailey, I live in Canton, Ohio.  I have lived in Ohio all of my life and my dream is to move south (North or South Carolina) once my youngest has graduated from High School.  So that is 2 years 4 months and a few days, but who is counting?   I have been blessed with the opportunity to leave the corporate world and be a stay at home mom. My situation is a little backwards, in that my children are older and not young and impressionable. I have 4 handsome young men. The older 2 are my step sons, Alex 24 and Spencer 22. My sons are Mack 19 and Mitch 16. I was given the opportunity to leave my job and pursue my home based business and to enjoy my boys’ high school years before they are off starting their own lives.  I love to craft, create, re-purpose  bake and organize.  You can see all the inspirations I have on my Pinterest boards

When did you first start blogging?* I  started blogging in April of 2012, so I am approaching my 1 year blog anniversary. 

What inspired you to blog?* I first decided to blog to bring traffic to my Etsy shop.  I did a little research on SEO and every site stated a blog can increase your traffic for your online business.  I am NOT a writer and English was my least favorite subject in school, so blogging to me seemed to out of my comfort zone.   I starting to find all these really great blogs and a lot of the blogs stated that is you blog about your passions, you don’t’ have to be a great writer.  I decided I can do this.  So it began. 

What do you blog about?* I blog about handmade, decorating and just plain living.  My blog posts are usually on the current house projects that I am working on, re-purposing furniture, making crafts and baking.  Since these are the passions I have, these are the things that I blog about.  

What is the best thing about blogging?Wow, where do I begin on this one?  As I stated before, I started to blog to increase traffic to my shop and have fallen in love with the blogging aspect. I love the friends that I am meeting in the blog world and the support that they all give.  I love the opportunities that can be mine with a little hard work.  I love the freedom to create and then to be able to share it with the world. I love how much that I have learned about seo, blogging and how to build my own site.  The resources online are endless.  I love the fact that I can build my blog as big as I would like or just keep it small, the choice is mine.  Blogging has given me an inner joy that shows in all that I do.  Oh course I have to thank my wonderful husband for the opportunity, to stay at home and do what I would have never thought would bring me so much joy!    

DeDe has 70 boards and over 750 pins!!!
If you get a chance stop over and give DeDe a great big virtual {{{hug}}}.
 This is where you can stalk find her...
CONGRATULATIONS, DEDE!!!



I'm a Featured Pinner

If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few crazy beautiful ideas. 

CLICK HERE



New News*** I've joined "Lots of Love" Blogger Swap. What is it?
You will love it, go check it out and join us.

 Lots of Love Blogger Swap

Have a CRAZY BEAUTIFUL weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi DeDe! Small world! I'm in Canton, too! :-) I look forward to following you on Pinterest and checking out your blog.
    -Jen @ deJongDreamHouse.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved