Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Keep Calm and Party On #3

 
KCPOButton(1)

Welcome to our Social Media Linky Party!

I am so excited to be hosting this weekly party and I have four amazing ladies co-hosting along with me! Last week’s party was a huge success and we met so many new friends on Twitter! 

 Today we will be sharing our Pinterest boards!

First, let me share the details of this party!
This link up party is for all bloggers who would like to work on networking with other blogs as well as growing their Social Media following.

Each week we will change which form of Social Media that we focus on. They include Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

What if you don’t have one of these accounts but would like to participate?

Easy, just link up your Blog instead! We want to connect with you even if you don’t use all forms of Social Media that we do!

How do you participate?

First, follow your Host and all Co-hosts (there are 5 of us).

This week our focus is on Pinterest!

Stop and visit as many new friends as you would like,
and be sure to leave a comment!





Please come vote for me!! Pretty Please!!!

    

 

20 comments:

  1. Pinterest is absolutely my favorite social media! Thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Pinterest and GFC follower... thanks for hosting!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca
    http://pinterest.com/jennp6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. So easy having everyone in one place to find and follow!!
    Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. following you now

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower, thanks for hosting :)
    cass-eats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much for hosting! You can also check out my blog at Fireplace Decorating on blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Denyse! Thanks for the Pinterest hop this week! OMG, you know I love my Pinterest! LOL

    Hope you are having a fantastic week! It was 16 degrees here yesterday. Ugh!

    Kristy @ shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea! Thanks for hosting- started following the hosts but couldn't find the join button for the taylor House (I'm tech challenged)!
    Christina
    http://pennywiseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! I love Pinterest!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting such a fun link up! Sharing on my FB page too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. New to your blog and hop! Thanks for the link-up. I've put your button on my pinterest page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following!! Thank you for doing this! This is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is one happy party.. what fun. Thanks for the invite. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Denyse - I love your creative social blog hops! And now - Let's follow & Pin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Denyse

    Thank you for hosting this great party. Have a great day.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I'm your newest follower from a lovely blog hop! Sarah @ pamperedaughterthriftywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you again for hosting this fabulous hop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like an amazing party, I appreciate the invite,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved