Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Keep Calm & Party On! #2

KCPOButton

Welcome to our Social Media Linky Party!

I am so excited to be hosting this new party and I have four amazing ladies co-hosting along with me! Last week’s party was a huge success and we met so many new friends!

First, let me share the details of this party!

This link up party is for all bloggers who would like to work on networking with other blogs as well as growing their Social Media following.

Each week we will change which form of Social Media that we focus on. They include Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

What if you don’t have one of these accounts but would like to participate?

Easy, just link up your Blog instead! We want to connect with you even if you don’t use all forms of Social Media that we do!

How do you participate?

First, follow your Host and Co-hosts (there are 5 of us).


This week our focus is on Twitter!

Stop and visit as many new friends as you would like,
and be sure to leave a comment!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you again for hosting and giving us this great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this super fun party!!

    Have an awesome day:)

    Now I am off to make sure I am following everyone via twitter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Denyse!!
    Check out my email please and thank you!! ;)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...I think it's fixed now.
    Thanks!!! (let me know)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    Thanks for hosting the twitter hop and Im your newest follower:) Have a good weekend!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved