Saturday, January 12, 2013

Twitter Social Hop


Welcome to the "It's a Social Hop Like Crazy" Party.

Each week it will be a different social hop: Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. I am throwing a party in hopes to help all of us gain new followers, we are in this together. And, if you have any suggestions just yell at me from across the room, it's what my friends do. "I do listen".

This weeks social hop is a TWITTER hop. And, if you do not have Twitter you are missing out. Get your butts over there and join the rest of us great people!!

You are also free to link up "Anything Else" you would like. Isn't that what being social is all about.

So grab a button and link up!!                       


Social Hop Like Crazy

Let's get this party started!!






Don't forget I will be featuring a "PINNER" every Friday, so hop on over an link up if you are interested in becoming a featured Pinner. 
Link Your Pinterest.....HERE


 

13 comments:

  1. Thanks Denyse! I am here early so I will have to come back when more have linked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came back and am following all who linked up their Twitter!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for giving this great opportunity for us, newbies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denyse! Love your blog! Dropping by from SITS...following you now via GFC and Twitter. Thanks for hosting! Have a blessed weekend!

    Michell @Prowess and Pearls
    http://www.prowessandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Denyse! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting an awesome party! Cheers from your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Denyse! Thanks for hosting! I'll come back tomorrow and do some following. It's 1am here and I just had my company leave. LOL

    Hope you've had a great weekend!
    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting another party Denyse. I have followed everyone on twitter so far. I will check back again to see if there are anymore.

    http://www.shoppingwives.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting!! :)
    I'm a little slow...been a busy weekend!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. All linked up, thanks Denyse! :)

    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting Denyse!
    Just added your party to my party list :))

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting this Denyse, I am now following your cute blog!
    Hugs,
    Marcie @ www.IGottaTryThat.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved