Monday, January 7, 2013

Week in Review #7



How many new "Pins" did I add to my boards this week:   I added  54 pins and 2 more boards. If you are not following me on Pinterest you are missing out!

What you missed this week...


1. Every week we are going to be getting Beautifully Organized #1
2. Have you looked at a head of cabbage, if not then you need some Color Inspiration #6
3. This weeks featured pinner is Audra from The Kurtz Korner

If you on Pinterest and are interested in being a featured pinner you can join here

4. It's the weekly Social hop...This week come link up your Google + here.


5. If you want to dress up your bookshelves then this it the post for you. 


Week in Photos: Follow me on Instagram


1. This is what I do on Sundays
2. Message on the fridge from hubby in the morning
3. My client brought my wine bottles...Now what to do with them
4. My beauty I picked up from you know where....Hobby Lobby
5. My funny lil sign and the Fleur de lis I also picked up at Hobby Lobby for $6
6. I'm changing the decor in a room, now what do I do with these vases?

Eat ~ Drink~ and Be Merry! 
Happy New Year!!

And, how about this BEAUTY!!! My hubby got me for Christmas...I just love it!
I was like a little kid jumping up and down with excitement when I saw this.


Now it's time for...


I met my husband on April 22, 2005 and we were married on April 22, 2007. The only people that knew we were getting married was our kids and one of my friends. We took off to a  little island off of Hilton Head called Dafuskie Island in SC. Yep! My mother was not too thrilled when she found out almost 3 months later. Ooops...My bad!

We got married at sunset on the beach accompanied by some dolphins. It was beautiful and I would so do it all over again the exact same way. 



{My movie star photo}

{So many great places on the island}


I hope you enjoyed a few of my wedding favs.

Have a CRAZY BEAUTIFUL week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved