Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Keep Calm & Party On!!


KCPOButton(1)

Welcome to our FIRST Social Media Linky Party!

I am so excited to be hosting this new party and I have four amazing ladies co-hosting along with me!

First, let me share the details of this party!

This link up party is for all bloggers who would like to work on networking with other blogs as well as growing their Social Media following.
Each week we will change which form of Social Media that we focus on. They include Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

What if you don’t have one of these accounts but would like to participate?

Easy, just link up your Blog instead! We want to connect with you even if you don’t use all forms of Social Media that we do!

How do you participate?

First, follow your Host and Co-hosts (there are 5 of us).

This week our focus is on Facebook!

PLEASE LIKE FROM YOUR PERSONAL FACEBOOK PAGE ONLY!

Facebook does not recognize likes from blog fan pages.
Please use your personal account to like.
Leave a comment so that we can follow you back!

Stop and visit as many new friends as you would like,
and be sure to leave a comment!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting!! I am grabbing your button and am now following via GFC!

    Have a super great week:)

    Also if get a chance, we would love to invite you to join next week's Let's Get Social Sunday party where you can link up your blog and all your social sites in one place to meet new friends and gain more followers (goes live on Sundays at 6am est) Here's where you can grab the button : http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/2013/01/lets-get-social-sunday-2.html

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting this great party. I have linked up, but must run! Not to worry, I will be back later to make new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting... Linked up and following some new facebook sites now... following through GFC now..
    http://marlys-thisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I didn't realize that FB doesn't recognize when I like from page. I'm going to have to go back through and like from my personal page! See, the things I learn, that's why I love the networking! Thanks for hosting all of you. xoxo, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting the party...I linked up!! Will visit and like from my personal page either tonight or tomorrow morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Denyse! Thank you for hosting this party, I'm new to the blogging world, I've been doing it for 2 months now and parties like yours are the perfect thing for little blogs like mine to be put out there! Hope to see you by Just Dip It In Chocolate soon! Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI, Denyse

    Thank you for hosting this awesome party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Denyse! I linked up and am going through the list making new friends xoxo Claire

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved